Frequently bought together
Suregreen's pea and bean netting is a plastic plant support netting mesh that allows climbing plants, crops and vegetables to have support while growing. The support netting is easy to fix to frames, canes and more.
Our pea and bean support netting mesh is 2m wide and supplied in packs of 10m and 100m lengths, which are folded into easy-to-handle packs. This lightweight pea and bean netting is suitable for most climbing plants, vegetables and long-stemmed flowers, helping to promote healthy growth.
Manufactured from stretched polypropylene, our pea and bean netting is very strong yet lightweight. The plastic support netting mesh is easy to fix to grow frames, support frames and more.
Pea and Bean Netting Applications:
- Runner beans
- Peas/sweet peas
- Broad beans
- Tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers
- Long-stemmed flowers
- Plant support netting manufactured from stretched polypropylene
- Plant support netting is 2m wide and available in lengths of 10m or 100m
- Folded into an easy-to-handle pack for your convenience
- The plant support netting offers 150mm holes
Features & benefits:
- This pea and bean netting is suitable for most climbing plants, vegetables and long-stem flowers
- Versatile plant support netting - easy to fix to frames, canes and more
- Offers plant support to promote healthy growth