- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
SKU: Diamond Bird Netting
Our green diamond anti-bird netting is an economical solution for protecting crops, fruit and gardens from birds.
This plastic anti-bird netting is produced from a plastic mesh that can stretch in either direction to fit cages, frames, tunnels or areas that needs protecting from birds. The nominal mesh hole size is 15mm x 15mm and is diamond-shaped.
Our green diamond anti-bird netting is supplied in easy-to-handle packs which are simple to unfold and install in minutes.
Diamond plastic bird netting protects against:
- All birds including pigeons
- Mice and rats
- Squirrels and rabbits
- Domestic pets (cats and dogs)
Anti-Bird netting is the gardener's essential protection against bird damage and can be used for any crop, fruit, flower or vegetable including blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, gooseberries, blackcurrants, blackberries, carrots, beans, beetroot, cabbages, cauliflower, broccoli, brussels sprouts, parsnips, carrots and so much more. Ideal for fixing to fruit cages, allotment frames, garden tunnels or directly over the crops, trees or fruit.
- Plastic bird netting with 15mm x 15mm diamond mesh holes
- Anti-bird netting which has been manufactured from UV-stabilized plastic
- This anti-bird netting has a weight of 10g/m²
- Please note that due to the 15mm mesh holes, butterflies may still be able to pass through the anti-bird netting. Please see our anti-butterfly mesh for this purpose.
Features & benefits:
- 15mm x 15mm diamond mesh hole - perfect for protection against birds
- Manufactured from UV-stabilised, rot-free plastic netting
- Pollinating insects can still pass through
- Supplied in 2m x 5m, 2m x 10m, 4m x 10m and 2m x 50m
- Economic protection for crops, fruit and vegetables from bird damage
- Reusable and easy to cut to size
Please note our diamond plastic netting will not stop small butterflies. We would suggest our butterfly netting for this purpose. Butterfly netting has the required 8mm holes to be effective. We also offer heavier grade plastic nettings for anti-bird protection, fruit cages, and crop and pond covers.