- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
SKU: 2.4m Bamboo Canes - Multipacks
Bamboo canes are a gardener's essential accessory. Strong, durable, versatile and long-lasting, our garden canes have minimal tapering and are available in many thicknesses and lengths.
Garden canes can be used for supporting plants and vegetables including tomatoes, cucumbers, runner beans, broad beans, peas, sweet peas and courgettes, to name a few!
Bamboo canes also support plastic anti-bird netting, knitted bird nets, pea and bean netting, garden netting, tree guards, tree shelters and spiral rabbit guards.
Please note that cane diameters are graded at the base where they are thickest. Measurements are nominal and may vary out of the stated range.
Suregreen supplies a full range of bamboo canes with different thicknesses available:
- 90cm (3ft)
- 1.2m (4ft)
- 1.5m (5ft)
- 1.8m (6ft)
- 2.1m (7ft)
- 2.4m (8ft)
- 3m (10ft)
- 3.6m (12ft)
*Please note imperial ft. figures are approximate.
Features & benefits:
- Bamboo canes available in several different thicknesses, from 8mm up to 16mm
- Supplied in easy-to-handle pack sizes so they can be carried and installed easily
- Perfect for use around the garden or allotments