- Chicken Wire – Galvanised Wire Fencing MeshNot yet reviewedAs low as £6.05 £5.04
- Chicken Wire - PVC-Coated Fencing MeshNot yet reviewedAs low as £5.96 £4.97
- Rabbit Wire – Galvanised Fencing MeshNot yet reviewedAs low as £46.62 £38.85
- Small Welded Wire Mesh Sheets - 3ft x 2ftNot yet reviewedAs low as £5.14 £4.28
- Melcourt Softwood Chicken Chips / Play Chips | 70L | Ideal for Poultry BeddingNot yet reviewed£9.99 £8.32 As low as £9.39
Chicken wire mesh is a flexible steel netting with hexagonal holes and is available in a galvanised or PVC-coated finish. Chicken wire mesh is commonly used for chicken coops, rabbit runs, garden fencing, deer fencing and fruit cages. It's also ideal for use in domestic gardens, horticultural and agricultural applications. This galvanised wire netting is protected against the elements and is suitable for outdoor applications.
Our chicken wire netting is manufactured from steel wire which is then galvanised with a hot-dipped zinc coating that provides the metal with a corrosion-resistant surface. If you opt for the PVC-coated version, your wire is galvanised and then coated with the PVC layer which offers added protection and weatherproofing.
We offer a range of different lengths, heights, holes sizes and wire thicknesses throughout our chicken wire range. We also offer the majority of our roll sizes in the green PVC coated finish. Our chicken wire is supplied in two different wire gauges - 20g (0.9mm thick) and 22g (0.7mm thick), which are the standard choices for most chicken wire. We do also have some slightly heavier-gauged Rabbit Wire which is 19g (1mm thick) and is ideal for use with rabbits and other small pets and animals.