Tornado T13/190/15 Deer Fence | 100m
Features and benefits
- A favourite form of wire fencing with deer farmers throughout Europe for over 25 years.
- Full height one-piece deer net
- High tensile wire which strains tighter than mild steel
- Suitable for deer farming and dividing paddocks
- All Tornado products are 100% recyclable
T13/190/15 is a full height one-piece deer net. The Titan knot helps create a highly visible barrier, with solid vertical wires for increased net strength. Tornado Titan Deer Fence is manufactured with high tensile wire which strains tighter than mild steel and so requires fewer intermediate posts, making it quicker to erect. It does not stretch with weathering so does not need to be retightened annually.
Please note that this wire will not be suitable for Muntjacs due to the spacing of the wire, we recommend a smaller spacing of wires.
Our Tornado Fencing is perfect to use with our:
- No. of Line Wire: 13
- Overall Height: 190cm/1.9m
- Distance between stay wires: 15cm/150mm
- Galvanised Steel Wire
- 100% Recyclable
- Compliant with BSEN 10218, BSEN 10223, BSEN 10244
Netting should be tied off on the straining posts by hand or with suitable joiners. When tensioning the fence the “crimp” in the next should be reduced by approximately 50%.
Avoid driving staples tight against the wire as this will damage the galvanised coating.
We recommend that safety gloves and glasses are worn when handling the wire, please see our range of gloves and glasses.