- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
R6/85/22 Grippled Stock Fence is designed in conjunction with the Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust. The feature of this stock fence is the solid vertical wires and comes with gripples fitted as standard to make it easier when installing.
The Tornado stock fence high pressure bonded torus knot is unobtrusive and does not have any sharp edges.
A straining post is required at every major change in direction or any termination.
Tornado HT Stock Fence is manufactured with high tensile wire which strains tighter than mild steel.
Netting should be tied off on the straining posts by hand or with suitable joiners. When tensioning the fence the “crimp” in the next should be reduced by approximately 50%.
Avoid driving staples tight against the wire as this will damage the galvanised coating.
Two strands of barbed wire is also recommend to add to the top of the fence, please see our barbed wire with the barbed or plain staples. We recommend that safety gloves and glasses are won when handling the wire, please see our range of glove and glasses.
Our Tornado Fencing is perfect to use with our:
No. of Line Wire: 6
Overall Height: 85cm/850mm
Distance between stay wires: 22cm/220mm
Galvanised Steel Wire
Compliant with BSEN 10218, BSEN 10223, BSEN 10244
Features & benefits:
- Pheasant friendly stock fencing
- Developed by Tornado, working closely in conjunction with The Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust for over 25 years
- The stock fence has fewer line wires that allows the game birds to pass freely, while securely enclosing cattle and sheep – please note due to the whole sizes being bigger this may not be suitable for small lambs as they may be able to fit through the holes
- Gripples fitted as standard to make it easier to install
- Features a torus knot – a smooth knot with no sharp edges and stronger than a joint knot
- 100% recyclable