Tornado R6/85/22 Pheasant/Game Grippled Stock Fence | 100m
See full breakdown
Features and benefits
- Pheasant friendly stock fencing
- Developed in conjunction with The Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust
- Has fewer line wires that allow the game birds to pass freely
- Fitted with gripples as standard for ease of installation
- Torus knot is unobtrusive and does not have any sharp edges
- Manufactured with high tensilde wire
R6/85/22 Grippled Stock Fence is designed in conjunction with the Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust. The feature of this stock fence is the solid vertical wires and comes with gripples fitted as standard to make it easier when installing.
The Tornado stock fence high pressure bonded torus knot is unobtrusive and does not have any sharp edges.
Tornado HT Stock Fence is manufactured with high tensile wire which strains tighter than mild steel.
Our Tornado Fencing is perfect to use with our:
- Round Fence Posts
- Square Wooden Fence Posts
- Presser Point U Staple Nails
- Straining Line Wire
- Barbed Wire
- Range of PPE
- A straining post is required at every major change in direction or any termination.
- Netting should be tied off on the straining posts by hand or with suitable joiners. When tensioning the fence the “crimp” in the next should be reduced by approximately 50%.
- Avoid driving staples tight against the wire as this will damage the galvanised coating.
- Two strands of barbed wire is also recommend to add to the top of the fence, please see our barbed wire with the barbed or plain staples. We recommend that safety gloves and glasses are won when handling the wire, please see our range of glove and glasses.
- No. of Line Wire: 6
- Overall Height: 85cm/850mm
- Distance between stay wires: 22cm/220mm
- Galvanised Steel Wire
- 100% Recyclable
- Compliant with BSEN 10218, BSEN 10223