- Timber Sleeper Screw | 8mm x 250mm | Timco In-Dex | Wafer HeadNot yet reviewedAs low as £9.72 £8.10
- Short Treated Railway Sleeper | 1.2m x 100mm x 200mm | SoftwoodNot yet reviewed£9.95 £8.29
- Treated Railway Sleeper | 2.4m x 200mm x 100mm | SoftwoodNot yet reviewed£14.84 £12.37
- Large Treated Railway Sleeper | 2.4m x 120mm x 240mm | SoftwoodNot yet reviewed£22.97 £19.14
- Brown Treated Railway Sleeper | 2.4m x 200mm x 100mmNot yet reviewed£15.83 £13.19
- Charred Brushwood Treated Sleeper | 2.4m x 125mm x 250mm | SoftwoodNot yet reviewed£39.99 £33.32
- Premium Oak Sleepers | 2.4m x 100mm x 200mm | HardwoodNot yet reviewed£26.95 £22.46
- Timberlok Railway Sleeper Screw - BlackNot yet reviewedAs low as £6.45 £5.37
- Timber Railway Sleeper ScrewsNot yet reviewedAs low as £4.85 £4.04
- Magnetic Timco Hex Socket Driver Bit 8mmNot yet reviewed£3.00 £2.50
Timber/Wooden Railway Sleepers are attractive and high-quality, often used to create accessible, well-draining raised beds. We have several different styles - including the NEW BRUSHWOOD CHARRED range, which have the most beautiful and authentic finish.
All our Wooden Sleepers are ideal for domestic and professional applications including retaining walls, garden benches or as a rustic alternative to brick or stone.
- The Treated Softwood Sleepers are green tanalised pressure treated to protect the wood from rot and damp ensuring a long-life. This treatment is completed under high pressure to ensure that the preservative penetrates deep into the wood, helping the sleepers to remain strong and rot-resistant - even with surface splits. Please note that if you cut the sleeper, the freshly exposed ends will need to be treated with a wood preservative to ensure it remains fully protected.
- The Charred Sleepers are inspired by the ancient Japanese art of Shou Sugi Ban - these sleepers have been treated with fire! Shou Sugi Ban is the process of strengthening and treating timber by charring the surface followed by brushing and treating it. This leaves a unique, distinctive pattern that is undeniably beautiful. Customers who have used the fire treated sleepers have reported that the photos don't do them justice, and they are extremely happy with them. They are soft to touch, and aesthetically are extremely pleasing.
- The Oak Sleepers are sourced from Quercus Cerris and Robur (Oak varieties) and are extremely durable, hard and strong. Turning a silver grey when exposed to the elements of sun and rain, they are naturally eye catching whilst blending in with all types of outdoor environment.
All of these eye-catching sleepers are perfect for creating contrast with your garden or house, making any home or garden project induce a sense of mystery and allure.
Suregreen timber sleepers are made from treated or charred softwood or untreated oak and are available in two different lengths - 1.2m and 2.4m. They are sustainably sourced and are the perfect choice for strength, durability, looking good whilst helping save the planet. Planting trees and using wood for landscaping materials is the right way for us all to tackle climate change.