- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
SKU: Orange Barrier Fencing Mesh
Orange barrier fencing mesh is an extruded polypropylene plastic mesh ideal for cordoning off building sites, construction sites, sporting event areas and for general crowd and pedestrian control. Orange barrier fencing mesh is UV-stabilised and a bright, high-visibility orange colour for maximum warning.
Suregreen orange barrier mesh is manufactured from recycled material to reduce environmental impact. At Suregreen, we offer various grades and weights of orange barrier mesh fence - our Light grade (90g/m²) and Medium grade (140g/m²) are stretched during the extrusion process to give them a very high tensile strength. This makes them very robust and long-lasting, which is ideal for harsh building sites.
- Temporary fencing where an area needs to be cordoned off
- Cordoning off construction sites/building sites
- Temporary plastic fencing for crowd control
Orange barrier fencing mesh is quick to install and held upright by our steel shepherds crook fencing pins. Suregreen recommends 5m as a minimum between each metal fencing pin, with every 2.5m being the optimum for longer lasting temporary fencing.
Our barrier mesh fencing is perfect to use with our:
Available in two different weight grades:
- Light - 90g/m²
- Medium - 140g/m²
The light grade is perfect for short-term domestic applications
The medium grade is ideal for extended use, such as at construction sites where the fencing may be up for months on end.
Manufactured from extruded polypropylene plastic, a stretched and high tensile mesh.
Features & benefits:
- Lightweight and fast to install - great for temporary applications
- UV-stabilised plastic mesh which gives it an extra long life when being used outdoors
- High visibility orange mesh colour - perfect for construction sites and crowd control
- Reusable - easily installed, then easy to roll up and use again