- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
Suregreen offer rounded mushroom head pegs which are suitable for fixing weed control fabric, landscape geotextile, anti-bird netting, turf and grass reinforcement mesh to the ground.
Both our 11cm and 14.5cm long plastic pegs have a mushroom head and a shaft with barbed sections for a secure interlock with the ground. Supplied in packs of 100.
- Securing weed control fabrics to the ground
- Fixing landscape geotextiles to the soil
- Fixing the base of anti-bird netting
- for securing tree mulch mats
- Available in two different lengths 11cm and 14.5cm (pack of 100)
- Wide headed pins great for anchoring down geotextile and weed control fabric
- Made from strong UV stabilised plastic
Features & benefits:
Wide "Rounded" head - More retaining area in contact with fabric which helps pin in place.
Now with more barbs - Greater grip on all 4 sides in hard or soft substrate
Sturdy, impact-resistant head and shank - to avoid breaking on installation
Sharp point - Easy penetration of membrane
110mm and 145mm – Greater depth for improved anchorage
Weed control fabric plastic pegs are very easy to install using a mallet or club hammer.
- Pack of 100