Frequently bought together
The best of the best, the Pea Master support frame is an ultra heavy duty pea frame kit ideal for gorwing a variety of pea plants ranging from sugar snaps, English peas, pea tips and other vigorous climbing plants. The 16mm ultra thick plastic coated steel stakes makes this frame extremely stable, withstanding all types of weather. The kit comes with easy-fit, flexible Y connectors to attach to the plant stakes to create a frame with variation of angle up to 45 degrees.
- Quick and easy to assemble in minutes - no tools required
- Comes with everything you need, including ground pegs
- Fully rustproof, weatherproof and UV-protected
- Best suited with our 15mm anti-bird netting
9 x 1.2m tubes, pea frame netting, 4 flexible Y connectors and 6 ground pegs.
How to Build the Support Frame:
Building the Pea Master support frame is easy - simply attach the adjustable Y connectors to the plant stakes to create a frame, throw over our mesh netting, peg down and get growing!
When to Sow, Plant & Harvest:
When to Sow, Plant & Harvest: Looking to grow your own vegetables but struggling to know when to sow, plant and harvest? Luckily for you, we've put together an easy-to-follow, FREE vegetable planting calender that you can download or print off at your own leisure. Click here to check it out!
- Kit includes: 9 x 1.2m tubes, pea frame netting, 4 flexible Y connectors and 6 ground pegs.
Features & benefits:
- Quick and easy to install - no tools required!
- Attractive dark green finish to blend in with your garden
- Fully rustproof, weatherproof and UV-protected for use in all weather conditions
- Flexible Y connectors to allow variation of angle up to 45 degrees