- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
SKU: Build-a-Cage Fruit Cage | 7mm Butterfly Netting
Build-a-Cage fruit and vegetable cages feature an innovative design that allows the cage to be extended in any direction that is best suited for what you want to grow, from berries and salad crops to garden plants. These 1.25m tall fruit cages are available in 1.25m and 2.5m lengths and come complete with 7mm mesh butterfly netting. If you're looking to protect your crops from larger pests, we also offer our Build-a-Cage fruit cages with a 20mm bird netting.
• H 1.25m x W 1.25m x D 1.25m
• H 1.25m x W 1.25m x D 2.5m
When to Sow, Plant & Harvest:
Looking to grow your own vegetables but struggling to know when to sow, plant and harvest? Luckily for you, we've put together an easy-to-follow, FREE vegetable planting calender that you can download or print off at your own leisure. Click here to check it out!
- Each cage measures 1.25m tall
- Available in 1.25m and 2.5m lengths
- Made from powder-coated aluminium tubing
- Assembles in minutes, no tools required
Features & benefits:
- Assembles in minutes, no tools neededed
- Made from powder-coated, weatherproof aluminium tubing
- Protects fruit and small plants from butterflies, cabbage whites and moth caterpillars
- Great for sprouts, broccoli and other medium brassicas prone to butterfly attack
- Easy to peg into the ground or over existing raised beds