- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
Green diamond plastic anti-bird netting is an economical solution for protecting crops, fruit and gardens from birds.
Diamond Anti Bird Netting is produced from a plastic mesh that can stretch in either direction to fit a cage, or frame, tunnel or areas that needs protecting from birds. The nominal mesh hole size is 15mm x 15mm, and is diamond shaped.
Green diamond anti-bird netting is supplied in easy to handle packs, which are easy to unfold and can be installed in minutes.
Diamond Plastic Bird Netting Protects against:
- All birds including pigeons
- Mice and Rats
- Squirrels and Rabbits
- Domestic Pets (Cats and Dogs)
Anti-Bird netting is the gardeners essential protection against bird damage and can be used for any crop, fruit, flower or vegetable including Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, gooseberries, black currents, blackberries, carrots, beans, beet root, cabbages, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, parsnips, carrots etc.
Installing the plastic diamond bird netting is simple as the mesh is lightweight and easy to handle. Ideal for fixing to fruit cages, allotment frames, garden tunnels or directly over the crops, trees or fruit.
- 15mm x 15mm diamond mesh hole
- Manufactured from UV Stabilized Plastic
- Weight 10g/m²
- Please note that due to the 15mm holes butterflies may still be able to pass through, please see our anti-butterfly mesh for other sizes
Features & benefits:
- 15mm x 15mm diamond mesh hole - perfect for protection against birds
- Manufactured from UV Stabilized