- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
Butterfly netting protects crops and vegetables from butterflies and birds. The plastic mesh has a 8mm x 8mm mesh hole size, much smaller than standard anti-bird netting.
Protecting crops from butterflies (in particularly brassica), is important as the butterflies lay their eggs. The resultant caterpillars cause damage to young vegetables including cabbages, cauliflower, broccoli, calabrese, purple sprouting, Brussels sprouts etc. Suregreen's 8mm square plastic netting, is the optimum size to stop all birds and butterflies from being able to get to the plants. The netting still allows pollinating insects like bees through.
Plastic anti-butterfly netting is available in two standard easy to handle packs - 4m x 25m and 4m x 10m. The plastic mesh is black, UV stabilised and strong, while being lightweight. The netting is easy to erect and tie to fruit cages, grow frames and bamboo canes.
- 8mm x 8mm diamond mesh hole
- Manufactured from UV Stabilized Plastic
- Weight 15g/m²
Features & benefits:
- Butterfly / Bird netting has a 8mm square mesh hole size to keep all birds and butterflies out
- Netting is manufactured from UV stabilised