- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
SKU: Build-a-Cage Fruit Cage | 20mm Bird Netting
Build-a-Cage fruit and vegetable cages are suitable for growing all types of plants including salad crops, gooseberries, blueberries, strawberries and new plantings. These high-quality, flexible fruit cages feature a innovative, modular design that means the cage can be extended in any direction, allowing you to build a fruit cage of almost any size depending on the fruit, vegetable or plant you are growing.
These fruit and vegetable cages are supplied with a 20mm hole bird netting to protect your crops from our feathered friends including blackbirds and pesky pigeons. The fruit cages are 1.25m tall and available in 1.25m and 2.5m lengths. If birds aren't the main pest in your garden, our Build-a-Cage is also available with a 7mm butterfly netting.
• H 1.25m x W 1.25m x D 1.25m
• H 1.25m x W 1.25m x D 2.5m
When to Sow, Plant & Harvest:
Looking to grow your own vegetables but struggling to know when to sow, plant and harvest? Luckily for you, we've put together an easy-to-follow, FREE vegetable planting calendar that you can download or print off at your own leisure. Click here to check it out!
- Each cage measures 1.25m tall
- Available in 1.25m and 2.5m lengths
- Made from powder-coated aluminium tubing
- Assembles in minutes, no tools required
Features & benefits:
- Assembles in minutes, no tools needed
- Made from powder-coated, weatherproof aluminium tubing
- Protects precious crops from blackbirds, pigeons and other birds
- Easy to peg into the ground or over existing raised beds