90cm | 14-16mm | Bamboo Canes | 50 Pack
Features and benefits
- Quality 90cm bamboo canes available in several different thicknesses from 8mm up to 16mm
- Supplied in easy-to-handle pack sizes so they can be carried and installed easily – 10, 50, 100, 250 and 500 packs
- Perfect for use around the garden or allotments for trellising and climbing plant support for flowers, plants or vegetables
- Also available in heights 45cm to 3.6m – shop all bamboo canes
- Ideal for use with bird netting, plant support mesh and tree guards
Bamboo canes are a gardener's essential accessory. Strong, durable, versatile and long-lasting, our garden canes have minimal tapering and are available in many thicknesses and lengths.
Garden canes can be used for supporting plants and vegetables including tomatoes, cucumbers, runner beans, broad beans, peas, sweet peas and courgettes, to name a few!
Bamboo canes also support plastic anti-bird netting, knitted bird nets, pea and bean netting, garden netting, tree guards, tree shelters and spiral rabbit guards.
Suregreen offer a standard diameter thickness of cane and a heavy duty cane in most sizes. Please note that cane diameters are graded at the base where they are thickest. Measurements are nominal and may vary out of the stated range.
- 90cm (3ft) length x 8-10mm dia. / 10-12mm dia. / 12-14mm dia. / 14-16mm dia.¬†
- 1.2m (4ft) long x 12-14mm dia. / 14-16mm dia.
- 1.5m (5ft) long x 12-14mm dia. / 14-16mm dia.
- 1.8m (6ft) long x 12-14mm dia. / 14-16mm dia.
- 2.1m (7ft) long x 12-14mm dia. / 14-16mm dia.
- 2.4m (8ft) long x 14-16mm dia. / 18-20mm dia.
- 3m (10ft) long x 16-18mm dia. / 24-26mm dia.¬†
- 3.6m (12ft) long x 22-24mm dia. / 28-30mm dia.¬†
*Please note imperial ft. figures are approximate.