2.1m Round Fence Posts | Multipacks
(SKU: 2.1m Rounded Fence Posts - Multipacks)
Features and benefits
- All rounded wood stakes are tanalised treated, protecting the wood from rotting and damp
- Chamfered top - a decorative finish at the top of the fence
- Pointed spike to aid installation
- Manufactured from softwood, a cost-effective alternative to hardwood posts
- Suitable for fencing and tree support
Suregreen fencing posts are strong machine-rounded stakes that have been green tanalised pressure treated to protect the wood against rotting and damp, giving the posts an extra long life outdoors.
Wooden machine-rounded fencing stakes and tree stakes are ideal for almost all types of fencing including garden fences, agricultural fencing, animal fences, boundaries and farm fields. The timber fencing posts have a chamfered top and a pointed base for easy installation.
These stakes are commonly used to secure galvanised animal stock fencing, hexagonal wire fencing, galvanised steel rabbit, chicken run netting and plastic garden meshes. Rounded wooden stakes are also ideal as tree stakes for supporting young trees and tree shelters.
Our rounded wooden fence posts are ideal to use with our:
- Timber Species - Spruce / Pine Mix
- Treatment - Pressure Treated. Find out more here
- Finish - Machine rounded, chamfered top, 4 way pointed end
- Size - 2.1m Multipacks
- Weight - 2-6kg per post
- Colour - Green treatment will give the timber a natural honey colouring.
- Machine round posts may contain splits and cracks. This is natural for a machine rounded product and will not affect the performance on the post. Please contact our customer care team if you have any concerns