Our Unframed Closeboard Fence Panels are hand made and formed from green pressure treated timber to extend the overall life of the fence panel. Consisting of 4 backing rails and 18 feather edge boards with an inch overlap, our closeboard fence panel is strong and long lasting.
Our featheredge panels are ideal to use with our:
• Each component of the panel is individually pressure treated before assembly
• Pressure treatment helps protect timber from insect attack, fungal decay and rot
• Panels are handmade
• Length: 1.8m (6ft)
• Heights available: 1.5m (5ft), 1.65m (5ft 6in), 1.8m (6ft)
About the tanalised preservative:
Our timber range is green tanalised treated, a preservative treatment that protects the posts against fungal decay, insect attack and rotting caused by water. The wood preservative treatment is completed under high vacuum pressure to ensure a deep penetration of the wood preservative into the timber cells for long-lasting protection. The picket fencing will initially have a green colouration which will fade to a honey brown and finally to a silver grey. The treatment protects the fencing from contact with the ground and will prevent rotting for up to 15 years.
Features & benefits:
• Green Pressure treated to improve longevity of timber
• Four back Rails (75x32mm)
• 18 Feather Edge Boards (125x22mm Ex)
• Available heights of 1.65m
• Length 1.8m