- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
HT8/80/15 is the most widely used specification of high tensile stock fence. Tornado HT Stock Fence is manufactured with high tensile
wire which strains tighter than mild steel and so requires fewer intermediate posts, making it quicker to erect. It does not stretch
with weathering so does not need to be retightened annually.
Our Tornado Fencing is perfect to use with our:
HT = High Tensile Wire
8 = No. of Line Wires
80 = 80cm Overall Hight
15 = 15cm Distance between stay wires
The HT8/80/15 is the most used specification of high tensile stock fence, Tornado HT Stock Fence is manufactured with high tensile wire which strains tighter than mild steel.
Netting should be tied off on the straining posts by hand or with suitable joiners. When tensioning the fence the “crimp” in the next should be reduced by approximately 50%.
Avoid driving staples tight against the wire as this will damage the galvanised coating.
We recommend that safety gloves and glasses are won when handling the wire, please see our range of glove and glasses.
Features & benefits:
- High quality livestock fencing suitable for sheep and cattle
- Strains tighter than mild steel so requires fewer intermediate posts
- Features the traditional, cost-effective hinge joint
- Suitable for all livestock
- Does not stretch with weathering
- 100% recyclable