Melcourt SylvaGrow® Ericaceous Compost
Features and benefits
- High quality, 100% peat-free ericaceous compost for lime-hating plants
- Suitable for a wide range of garden applications including potting-on, planting out and as a growing bag
- Ideal for growing blueberries, rhododendrons, azaleas, heathers and camellias
- Made in the UK from renewable resources
- Available in handy 40L bags
Frequently bought together
Data sheets and downloads
Melcourt SylvaGrow Ericaceous Compost is made in the UK from renewable resources, containing a unique blend of fine bark (a by-product of sustainably managed British forests) and coir (from known, ethically approved sources). The ericaceous compost contains all the balanced nutrients sufficient for the first 4-6 weeks of plant growth.
Used and loved by professional gardeners this 100% peat-free ericaceous compost is ideal for growing blueberries, rhododendrons, azaleas, heathers, camellias and other lime-hating plants in tubs, containers and for planting out.
Check out our guide on How to Use Melcourt Ericaceous Compost.
Tip: Try to use rainwater when watering lime-hating plants, particularly in hard water areas.
- Product Type: SylvaGrow® Ericaceous Compost
- Brand: Melcourt
- Bag Size: 40L
- Peat-Free: Yes
- RHS-Endorsed: Yes
- Main Constituents: Fine Bark, Coir
- Nutrient Content: 4-6 Weeks
- Suitable for Vegans: Yes
- Made in the UK: Yes
- Applications: Lime-Hating Plants