- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
Galvanised steel stock fencing is a fencing mesh designed for enclosing livestock including pigs, lambs, sheep and more. The most commonly used stock fence in the UK is the C8/80/15, however we offer 4 different products in our stock fencing range and should have something to suit most common agricultural fencing needs.
- C8/80/15 - 80cm high, 8 horizontal wires, 15cm between vertical stay wires.2.5mm top and bottom wires, 2mm middle wires.
- The most commonly used stock fencing in the UK, suitable for medium size livestock and leaves plenty of room for barbed wire to be run along the top of the fencing if required.
- C8/80/30 - 80cm high, 8 horizontal wires, 30cm between vertical stay wires.2.5mm top and bottom wires, 2mm middle wires
- This is very similar to the C8/80/15 however it has larger holes which help prevent sheep getting their heads stuck in the fencing.
- C10/120/15 - 1.2m high, 10 horizontal wires, 15cm between vertical stay wires.2.5mm top and bottom wires, 2mm middle wires
- A large strong fence boasting the same credentials as the C8/80/15 however it is 40cm taller making it more capable of enclosing larger animals.
- C10/120/30 - 1.2m high, 10 horizontal wires, 30cm between vertical stay wires.2.5mm top and bottom wires, 2mm middle wires
- A large lightweight fence, great for deterring people or animals from crossing borders and the increased distance between the vertical stay wires means sheep are less likely to get their heads stuck.
All the fencing is hot-dipped galvanised to protect from rust and ensure a long life when exposed to the elements.
- Livestock fencing
- Pig fence
- Agricultural fencing
- Farm field boundaries
- Lamb fencing
- Hot-dipped galvanised steel
Features & benefits:
- Available in 2 different heights and 2 different hole sizes to ensure we have a suitable fencing range to most agricultural needs.
- Supplied on 50m rolls making them more manageable to handle and to install.
- We sell everything required to install a full stock fence including posts, straining wire, barbed wire and all required accessories.¬†¬†