Melcourt Playbark® | 60L
Features and benefits
- Well-graded, pine bark-based loose impact absorbing surface (LIAS)
- Widely used and suitable with all play equipment, including climbing frames, slides and space nets
- Supplied in easy-to-handle 60L bags
Frequently bought together
Data sheets and downloadsMelcourt Playbark Technical Data Sheet
Playbark is an exceptionally well-graded, chunky, pine bark-based loose impact absorbing surface (LIAS). This is the UK’s leading brand of LIAS and used extensively throughout the country for well over 30 years. Particularly suitable for use on playgrounds where the children are up to 6 years old.
Playbark is ideal for use with all play equipment, including climbing frames, slides and space nets.
Use at depths of 300mm, 200mm and 100mm giving critical fall heights of 6.01metres, 3.82 metres and 1.33 metres respectively.
- Product Type: Play Bark
- Brand: Melcourt
- Bag Size: 60L
- Main Constituent: Pine Bark
- Origin: British
- Nominal Particle Size: 10-40mm
- Wood Content: < 5%
- Dust and Fines: Minimal
- Bulk Density: 210-260kg/m³
- Durability: 3-5+ Years
- BS EN 1176 Compliant: Yes
- BS EN 1177 Tested: Yes
- BS 4790:1987 Fire Tested: Yes