- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
SKU: Plastic Netting
Frequently bought together
Our high-strength, lightweight plastic netting is ideal for garden fencing, agricultural fencing, horticultural fences, pond protection, crop protection, plant support, fruit cages and animal areas.
This multipurpose netting is manufactured from black polypropylene which is UV-stabilised and rot-proof. It's bi-oriented/stretched to give it a high-tensile strength, making it perfect for garden fencing, deer fencing, animal and dog runs, chicken runs, climbing plant support, clematis climbers and plant protection.
- Garden fencing
- Protecting ponds from leaves
- Agriculture fences
- Chicken runs
- Fruit cages
- Plant support nets
- Anti-bird netting
- Deer fencing
- Litter fencing
- Crop protection
- Supplied on rolls ranging from 25m to 100m
- 19mm hole size
- High tensile strength - manufactured from stretched BOP plastic mesh
- The garden netting is UV-stabilised to protect against rot and from the elements
Features & benefits:
- Supplied on rolls ranging from 25m to 100m - ideal for commercial or domestic uses
- Easy to install as a lightweight alternative to wire fencing
- High-tensile strength - manufactured from stretched BOP plastic mesh
- The garden netting is UV-stabilised to protect it against rot and from the elements