Orange Barrier Fencing Mesh - Extra Light - 1m x 50m
Features and benefits
- Lightweight and fast to install - Great for temporary applications¬†
- UV Stabilised plastic mesh - Giving the mesh extra long life when being used outdoors
- High visibility orange mesh colour - Perfect for construction sites and crowd control
- Reusable - easily installed, easy to roll up and use again
Frequently bought together
Orange barrier fencing mesh is an extruded polypropylene plastic mesh fencing for cordoning off building sites, construction sites, sporting event areas and for general crowd and pedestrian control. Orange barrier fencing mesh is UV stabilised and a bright high visibility orange colour for maximum warning.
Suregreen orange barrier mesh is manufactured from recycled material to reduce environmental impact. At Suregreen, we offer various grades / weights of orange barrier mesh fence. Our extra light grade (90g/m²) and Medium grade (140g/m²) are stretched during the extrusion process to give them a very high tensile strength making them very robust for harsh building sites.
- Temporary fencing where an area needs to be cordoned off
- Cordoning off construction sites / building sites
- Temporary plastic fence for crowd control
Orange barrier fencing mesh is quick to install and held upright by our steel shepherds crook fencing pins. Suregreen recommend 5m as a minimum between each metal fencing pin, with every 2.5m being the optimum for a longer lasting temporary fencing
- Weight Grade - Extra Light (90g/m²) - Ideal for short term domestic applications
- Colour - Orange
- Height - 1m
- Length - 50m
- Material - Recycled Plastic (polypropylene)
The extra light grade is perfect for short term domestic applications
For extended usage such as at construction sites where the fencing may be up for months on end, we recommend using our medium weight grade barrier mesh.