Orange Barrier Fencing Mesh - Extra Light - 1m x 50m with 10 Pins
Features and benefits
- Lightweight and fast to install - Great for temporary applications
- UV Stabilised plastic mesh - Giving the mesh extra long life when being used outdoors
- High visibility orange mesh colour - Perfect for construction sites and crowd control
- Reusable - easily installed, easy to roll up and use again
Frequently bought together
Orange barrier fencing mesh is an extruded polypropylene plastic mesh fencing for cordoning off building sites, construction sites, sporting event areas and for general crowd and pedestrian control. Orange barrier fencing mesh is UV stabilised and a bright high visibility orange colour for maximum warning.
Suregreen orange barrier mesh is manufactured from recycled material to reduce environmental impact. At Suregreen, we offer various grades / weights of orange barrier mesh fence. Our extra light grade (90g/m²) and Medium grade (140g/m²) are stretched during the extrusion process to give them a very high tensile strength making them very robust for harsh building sites.
Steel fencing pins are essential for the fast and quick installation of plastic barrier fencing mesh and barrier tapes. The steel fencing road pins have a "shepherds crook" top to them to make it easy to attach the top of the barrier mesh fencing, barrier tape or rope to the pin.
Size: 1.25m high x 8mm dia. steel.
Suregreen recommends a minimum of 1 fencing pin for every 5 metres when installing barrier fencing mesh. However, 1 pin every 2.5m will give a better-secured fence.
Suregreen offer two different types of fencing pins - standard and electroplated both are the same size, however:
- Standard pins are untreated and will rust when exposed to the elements. Although the pins may become rusty this will not affect the longevity of the pins.
- Electroplated pins are fully protected galvanised steel which will help protect the pins against rust.
- Temporary fencing where an area needs to be cordoned off
- Cordoning off construction sites / building sites
- Temporary plastic fence for crowd control
Orange barrier fencing mesh is quick to install and held upright by our steel shepherds crook fencing pins. Suregreen recommend 5m as a minimum between each metal fencing pin, with every 2.5m being the optimum for a longer lasting temporary fencing
The light grade is perfect for short term domestic applications
- Weight Grade - Extra Light (90g/m²) - Ideal for domestic applications
- Colour - Orange
- Height - 1m
- Length - 50m
- Material - Recycled Plastic (polypropylene)
- Pins- 10 Pins
The extra light grade is perfect for short term domestic applications We recommend using our medium grade barrier mesh for commerical use applications .