Try our new Decking Calculator
Habitat+ decking is a beautifully crafted piece that mixes strength and stability with engaging and captivating looks, 3 subtle, calming colours are provided, this composite decking is perfect for any home that is looking to revitalize their outdoor space and at the same time providing a decking that is easy to employ and low maintenance so, you can sit back and enjoy your work without the stress of having to worry about the deterioration or fading of your decking. A 15 year manufacturer’s warranty! is provided which further enforces our belief in this product.
Durability and strength, Habitat+ decking ticks all the boxes when it comes to a strong and long lasting product – Habitat+ decking is dual sided with HDPE capped coat which helps resist warping, bending and aging to the decking. Not only is Habitat+ UV resistant which means the color wont fade but it is also can handle the wear and tear of daily life and this is shown in the 15 year manufacturer’s warranty that is provided for all customers.
Habitat+ decking is safe and environmentally friendly, it is 100% recyclable – The Habitat+ range is made using sourced plastic. So if you do decide to customize the lengths or widths, your cuts offs can be accordingly discarded.
Habitat+ has been created to be quick and easy to install, we provide complementary fixing clips to help make the process even easier, follow our Installation Guide to see how easy it is.
We offer 3 modern and alluring colours, Bowness, Grizedale and Rydal we have chosen this range to appeal to a different range of preferences, if you are struggling what colour to go for we provide free samples that we send out to customers
Our Habitat+ Decking is Perfect to use with our:
- C2 Decking Screws
- Stainless Steel Decking Screws
- BSW Starter Clips
- BSW Secret Fixing Clips
- Skirting Trim
- C16 Easi Edge Timber 998253 / 998260
Check out our printable installation guide here, it gives step-by-step, easy to follow advise that will make the job at hand that little bit easier.
- An expansion gap should always be left at the boards end
- Habitat+ should be treated and maintained differently than timber decking
- The correct maximum span should be left
- Habitat+ deck boards should always be stored flat, prior to fitting
- Only install in temperature above 0ºC,
- Recommended tools for the job: Hand Drill, Chop Saw, Tape Measure, Pencil, Screwdriver, Safety Gloves, Spirit Level, Safety Goggles, Hand Saw, Dust Mask
- Decked surface must have a minimum 2º slope for the surface water drainage.
- Use only the recommended fixing required (Starter clips, Hidden fixings, Screws)
Features & benefits:
- Low Maintenance
- 15 year warranty
- Hidden Fixing System
- Dual Sided
- Stain Resistant Surface
- UV Stability
- Easy to Clean
- Quick and Easy to Install
- Guaranteed to not split or rot
- Perfect for residential Use
- Eco Friendly