Frequently bought together
Walk-in fruit and vegetable cages provide a simple but effective solution for crop protection requirements. They are extra-large cages made up of strong 25mm powder-coated square section aluminium tubing in 2m lengths, meaning that a 2m high cage can be 2, 4, 6 or even 8m long. All tubing can be cut using a hacksaw to make fruit cages of any size. This is then covered in our anti-bird netting.
Easy to install, these walk-in fruit and vegetable cages are perfect for the garden, allotment or smallholding. The cage incorporates steel-reinforced joints to ensure a sturdy structure which can be easily modified, allowing it to cover different sized plots and plants as the seasons dictate. They can also be supplied with a useful door kit where fruit cages are heavily used and accessed.
When to Sow, Plant & Harvest:
Looking to grow your own vegetables but struggling to know when to sow, plant and harvest? Luckily for you, we've put together an easy-to-follow, FREE vegetable planting calendar that you can download or print off at your own leisure. Click here to check it out!
- Ultra HD 25mm square powder coated aluminium tubing
- Weatherproofed for long life
- Netting is made from strong woven plastic
- Push fit reinforced joints
Features & benefits:
- Simple and quick to build, no tools required
- Strong, resilient, modular and reusable
- High quality aluminium tubes and weather proof components will last for years
- Push fit, steel reinforced joints
- Comes with 20mm bird netting
- Ideal for allotments and large gardens
- Suitable for growing most fruit & veg