- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
FORTIS SG300 is a dual input electric fence energiser, giving you the option of powering it via a battery or by using mains power. This makes it a versatile option for your electric fence. This is a powerful energiser packing a 12,000V punch (4J).
If you power this using mains power it removes the need to regularly charge the battery, making it a low-maintenance option with a high level of reliability. It will need little interference other than the usual routine checks of the fence.
If you power this energiser using a battery instead, it makes the energiser a lot more portable. This makes it ideal for use as part of a temporary electric fence.
FORTIS SG300 has a pulse indicator so that you can easily see that it is pulsing correctly. It also has a coloured battery indicator.
This energiser is suitable for a range of applications including:
- Farm use such as enclosing livestock and preventing migration
- Equestrian use – horse fences, strip grazing and paddocks
- Keeping pests/predators out of animal enclosures
This energiser has a 2-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Input voltage: 220Vac/12Vdc
- Output voltage: 12,000V
- Power source: mains or battery (dual input)
- Current consumption: 400mA
- Complies with IPX4
- CE marked
- Satisfies RoHS requirements
- Complies with EN60335-2-76
- 2-year warranty from date of purchase
Unless otherwise stated, values are typical and normal production tolerances of ±10% should be allowed for.WARNING: Please ensure that you read all safety and installation instructions carefully and in their entirety before handling and installing the energiser. Please ensure that your energiser is mounted out of reach of children.
Features & benefits: