- Standard delivery between 2 to 4 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
Backing rails are most commonly used for fixing featherdge boards to when installing or creating closeboard panels. Green pressure treated to help the timber resist rot and insect attack, this backing rail can be paired with our featherdge boards, gravel boards and square posts to create garden fencing.
- A 1.8m backing rail can secure 18 featherdge boards with an overlap of 1 inch per board.
- Green pressure Treated
- Length: 1.8m
- Width: 32mm
- Thickness: 75mm
Features & benefits:
• Green Pressure treated to improve longevity of timber
• Length: 1.8m
• 32mm x 75mm
• Used to secure featheredge boarding to when creating closeboard fencing