- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
Our feather edge boards are used to create closeboard fencing panels when attached to Arris rails. Two feather edge boards are created from one 125mmx22m thick board. These are then cut diagonally to create a thick end (approx. 15mm) which tapers down to a thinner end (approx. 6mm). This is why we list them as EX 22mm.
Our Feather Edge Boards are perfect to use with our:
- Green Pressure treated
- Boards require a minimum of 1 inch overlap when constructing a closeboard panel
- We suggest a minimum of 3 backing rails if constructing a closeboard panel
- Boards available in lengths 1.5m, 1.65m and 1.8m
Features & benefits:
• Green Pressure treated to improve longevity of timber
• Height: 1.5m
• 125mm x 22mm
• Available heights of 1.5m, 1.65m & 1.8m
• Pair with Arris Rail/Backing Rail, Side Rail and Capping to form a framed closeboard fence panel