- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
SKU: Wooden Field Gates
Suregreen timber field gates are made in the UK and manufactured from tanalised treated timber to give them a life expectancy of up to 15 years, making them a long-lasting and secure option. These robust gates are great for domestic and commercial applications and are frequently used on farm fields, domestic gardens and driveways.
Our wooden field gates available in a wide range of sizes from 3ft in length up to 12ft, ensuring we have a suitable gate for almost all applications. The gates are universal and made in a symmetrical design so that they can be hung both from the left or right.
- The gate is designed to be symmetrical and can be hung from either side
- British-made and manufactured from treated softwood
- The bolts have been galvanised to ensure the gate is as long-lasting as possible
About the tanalised preservative
Our timber range is green tanalised treated, a preservative treatment that protects the posts against fungal decay, insect attack and rotting caused by water. The wood preservative treatment is completed under high vacuum pressure to ensure a deep penetration of the wood preservative into the timber cells for long-lasting protection.
The treated wooden gates will initially have a green colouration which will fade to a honey brown and finally to a silver grey. The treatment protects the gates from contact with the ground and will prevent rotting for up to 15 years.
Features & benefits:
- A strong, study gate manufactured in the UK
- Made from green tanalised treated timber that has a life expectancy of 8-15 years
- Available in lengths of 3ft, 4ft, 5ft, 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft, 10ft, 11ft, 12ft and 13ft
- The symmetrical design of the gate means it can be hung from both the left or the right