- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
Ideal for securing the bottom of timber gates and doors in industrial applications. Exteneded bolt length for ease of operation and an adjustable bolt throw by moving the keep position. The drop down bolt has been hot dipped galvanised for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Bolt Length: 450mm/18"
- Bolt Dia: 14mm
- Handle Plate:45x88mm
- Keep Plate Size:45x64mm
- Flat Keep Size:60x29mm
- Socket Keep Size: 19x50mm
- Fixings Included:4.0x30mm (x20)
Features & benefits:
- Garage Drop Down Bolt is ideal for securing the bottom of timber gates and doors in domestic and industrial applications
- Fixings Included