- Standard delivery between 2 to 4 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
Our fencing stakes are strong, sturdy posts ideal for creating domestic, agricultural or equestrian fencing. These robust timber posts are rectangular in shape with a flat edge to make installation of fencing rails easier - whether you're using half-rounded rails or square rails. They also have a pointed base to further aid installation. These fencing posts are 125mm x 75mm thick and are available in heights of 1.8m and 2.1m. The timber stakes are green tanalised to protect the wood from rot and fungal decay to ensure they will have a long life outdoors and will last for up to 15 years.
These fence posts are ideal to use with our:
- Green tanalised treated timber to ensure a life of up to 15 years in the outdoors
- Each post is 125mm x 75mm thick
- Available in two different heights - 1.8m and 2.1m
Features & benefits:
- Fencing posts for creating a wooden post and rail fence
- Rectangle shape with a diameter of 75mm x 125mm
- Perfect for creating secure, sturdy wooden fencing
- Can be used for domestic, commercial, agricultural or equestrian fencing
- A minimum of 2 people will be required to assist with offloading