UV Timber Cladding Protection Oil | 5L | Barrettine
See full breakdown
Features and benefits
- Transparent oil based protector allows cladding to look like brand new
- Maintains protection against water
- Slows down the process of the cladding going grey.
- The surface of the finish is protected by a biocide that stops the growth of mould and fungal spores
UV Timber Cladding Protection Oil is a transparent oil that should be used when protecting cladding. It also provides a water resistant finish, so that it protects itself against the elements. It has UV absorbers which slows down the process of the cladding greying or natural silvering, this happens when the wood is exposed to weathering, this therefore is stopped when UV Cladding Preserver is applied.
- Colour: clear
- Size: 5 litres
- Drying time: 24-48 hours
- Application: brush
- Stops growth of mould and fungi
- Creates a water resistant finish
- Slows down the natural silvering and greying of the cladding