- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
Turn buttons are used for holding flush fitting timber doors and timber gates closed. Twin pack with fixings included, the turn buttons are Galvanised and they are suitiable in urban and industrial areas with a moderate salt atmosphere.
- Screw Size: 4.0 x 30mm
Features & benefits:
- Twin Pack Turn Button Cast Iron
- Great for holding flush fitting doors and timber gates
- Fixings Included
- Excellent in Urban and Industrial areas with a moderate salt atmosphere