- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
A domed head bolt with a square anti spin shoulder mainly used for clamping timber or attaching ironmongery to timber. Also ideal for use with our Concrete Repair Spurs to support fence posts where the bottom of the timber has rotted at ground level.
Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating to withstand 500 hours salt spray making it ideal for external applications. Supplied with hex nuts and A washers.
- Socket Size:17mm
- Pack Qty: 10
- Manufactured to DIN 603, DIN 934, DIN 125-A
- Corrosion Rating: Urban & Industrial areas with a low salt atmosphere
Features & benefits:
- Used for clamping timber
- Ironmonery to timber
- Domed head bolt
- Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating
- CE Marked