Timber Railway Sleeper Screws - 6.7 x 150mm (10pk)
Features and benefits
Frequently bought together
Our screws have been specifically designed and made for timber to timber applications. They are coated with a specially made multi-layer corrosion-resistant plating that is able to withstand 1,000 hours of salt spray making it perfect for outdoor use.
We stock our screws in both 150mm and 250mm length sizes, both of which 6.7mm across.
Need a drill bit to go with the screws? We stock this too! Just search for 998116.
• 8mm hex head countersunk with a fixed washer
• 50° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
• Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance
• Long-lasting plating withstands up to 1,000 hours salt spray resistance in accordance with BS EN 9227:2012
• Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion.