- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
SKU: Strong Tee Gate Hinge | Pair | Galvanised | Timco
The Strong Tee Hinge is ideal for heavy weight and high use gates, sheds, and timber doors. The Tee hinge includes countersunk fixings and is hot dipped galvanised and is suitable for urban industrial areas with a moderate salt atmosphere.
- Band Lenth: 350mm/16" - 450mm/18"
- Knuckle: 12mm -14mm
- Leaf Size:127 x 30mm - 150x 30mm
- To Suit Gate:800mm - 1200mm
- Max Gate Weight:60kg
- Countersunk Screw
- Hot Dipped Galvansied
- Doors/Gates over 2130mm/7ft height should be fitted with a third hinge to prevent warping
Features & benefits:
- To be used for heavy weight gates
- Includes fixings
- Hot dipped Galvanised