- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
Galvanised Straining Line Wire is manufactured from steel, and is galvanised with a zinc coating to help it withstand the elements, resist rust and corrosion, and remain strong. The wire is used to ensure that the top of fence netting/mesh is tensioned and taut, providing strength to help prevent damage by animals or vandals. This wire is also available with a PVC coating so you can use it with PVC-coated fencing.
This straining line wire can be used with:
- Chain link fencing
- Rabbit fencing
- Hexagonal wire fencing
- Stock fencing
- Welded wire mesh fencing
- Plastic garden mesh fencing
The wire is hot dipped galvanised, or PVC coated both of which are fully protected from the elements, however please bear in mind that any cuts made in to the steel may rust where the new metal is exposed
Features & benefits:
- Provided as a coil so that it‚Äôs easier to manage and store
- Galvanised with a protective zinc coating to make it hard-wearing and long-lasting
- Resistant to corrosion and rust