- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
Square sawn timber tree stakes are suitable for supporting trees, tree guards, tree shelters and lightweight garden fencing. The sawn stakes are available in a number of different hieghts to fit most applications, the timber is green tanalised treated to protect from damp and rot.
Tanalised Preservative - Our square sawn timber stakes are tanalised (Tannalised is a wood preservative treatment which is done under high vacuum pressure). Tanalising the timber ensures a deep penetration of the wood preservative into the timber cells for a long-lasting protection against fungal decay, insect attack and rotting caused by water. The treated stakes have a green colouration initially which will fade to a honey brown and finally to a silver grey. The treatment protects the stakes from contact with the ground and will prevent rotting for up to 8-10 years. Suregreen stakes are all tanalised, using preservatives including Osmose AC 500 preservative.
- Green tanalised treated wood, a pressure treatment that is soaked deep in to the wood to protect the wood from damp and rot.
- Available in many different heights and thicknesses
Features & benefits:
- All softwood tree stakes are tanalised
- Cut into a square shape