- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
Our Rabbit Fencing Mesh is finished with a zinc coating that provides the metal with a corrosion-resistant surface which will shield it from rust. Not only will this ensure a longer-lasting wire, but it will also maintain its metallic grey colour finish. We offer a range of different lengths and heights in an easy-to-manage roll.
This hexagonal wire mesh will stand up to the elements in outdoor applications such as:
- Chicken coops
- Rabbit runs
- Garden fencing
- Deer control fencing
- Treeguards/protecting trees from browsing animals
- Animal runs and enclosures
- Plastering and render support
- Insulation support between joists
If you are using this product to install a chicken coop or rabbit fence, take a look at our installation guide in our technical documents section for some helpful tips.
The wire is hot dipped galvanised before twisting, this helps protect the wire from the elements. However please bear in mind that any cuts made in to the steel may rust where the new metal is exposed, please ensure to protect these cut ends with galvanised spray or paint.
Wire gauges explained – 19 gauge wire is approx. 1mm thick
Should you require any thicker gauged wire please visit our welded wire roll listings.
Hole sizes explained - 31mm / 1.2” holes are commonly used for rabbits as the smaller hole size helps prevent them getting through.
We advise that gloves are worn when handling this wire.
Features & benefits:
- Provided as a roll for easier transport – simply unroll and cut as required
- Manufactured with 19 gauge (1mm thick) wire to ensure a secure