Heavy grade plastic netting produces a stronger anti-bird netting that is ideal for crop protection and pond protection.
Crop and Pond plastic netting can be used to protect fruit, vegetables and crops from birds including pigeons and ground animals. The netting is 35g/m² in weight which is over two times heavier than most standard plastic anti-bird nettings. This ensures that the netting is stronger, longer lasting and is suitable for protecting ponds from birds, animals and leaves.
Premium crop and pond plastic netting is manufactured from black polypropylene plastic and has a rectangular mesh hole size of 10-12mm and is UV stabilised so can be used year after year. Crop and Pond netting is a lightweight stretched plastic net which has square holes which produces a high tensile strength product that doesn't stretch or deform.
Crop and Pond netting is supplied 2m wide in 10m and 50m lengths. Each pack is folded and therefore easy to handle. Installing the plastic netting is easy due to the lightweight product.
- 12mm x 152m diamond mesh hole
- Manufactured from UV Stabilized Plastic
- Weight 35g/m²
- Please note that due to the 12mm holes some small butterflies may still be able to pass through, please see our anti-butterfly mesh for other sizes
Features & benefits:
- Plastic netting has a 10-12mm mesh hole size to keep birds out
- Crop and Pond netting is manufactured from UV stabilised