Polywire - 250m x 2.5mm with 6 strands
Features and benefits
- Our polyrope and polytape are better suited for bigger animals due to having a higher number of conductor wires
- Our polywire is suited to smaller domestic applications to stop pests from entering gardens, landscaped areas and animal enclosures
- Supplied on a roll for easy transport and storage
- Conductor wires made from stainless steel to ensure longevity
- For further advice on which conductor will be best for you, please get in touch with us
Our polywire is supplied in an eye-catching red to ensure that it is noticed by both people and animals. It is suited for slower-moving livestock such as cattle or sheep and is often used around chicken coops or duck ponds to deter predators from climbing over.
We have two types of polywire available:
- 2mm diameter with 3 x 0.15mm stainless steel conductor wires
- 2.5mm diameter with 6 x 0.15mm stainless steel conductor wires
Both are supplied on a 250m roll.
Each of our conductors contains different numbers of stainless steel conductor wires. These are the wires that carry the electric pulse current through its length. The higher the number of wires, the higher the impact that the conductor will have. For example, 3 conductor wires may be enough to deter smaller animals from trying to pass through or over your fence, but 8 conductor wires will be more suitable for deterring larger animals or livestock.