Polytape - 200m x 20mm with 4 strands
Features and benefits
- Our polyrope and polytape are better suited for bigger animals due to having a higher number of conductor wires
- Supplied on a roll for easy transport and storage
- Conductor wires made from stainless steel to ensure longevity
- For further advice on which conductor will be best for you, please get in touch with us
Polytape is popular for equestrian use including strip grazing, paddocks and horse fences. This type of conductor is effective for faster-moving or larger livestock due to having a bigger surface area and more conductor wires.
We have two types of polytape available:
- 20mm with 4 x 0.15mm stainless steel conductor wires
- 40mm with 8 x 0.15mm stainless steel conductor wires
Both are supplied on a 200m roll, making it easy to transport, unroll, store and reuse. Our polytapes are white to ensure that they stand out among vegetation and will withstand the elements well.
Each of our conductors contains different numbers of stainless steel conductor wires. These are the wires that carry the electric pulse current through its length. The higher the number of wires, the higher the impact that the conductor will have. For example, 3 conductor wires may be enough to deter smaller animals from trying to pass through or over your fence, but 8 conductor wires will be more suitable for deterring larger animals or livestock.