- Delivery between 2 to 4 days once your order has been placed.
- Click & Collect available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber orders require 2 people to assist offloading
SKU: Plastic Garden Fencing
Our plastic mesh fencing is available in hole sizes of 5mm, 20mm and 50mm. It's manufactured from green or black HDPE plastic and is semi-rigid, meaning that it can easily be attached to fencing posts or mounted onto frames to give it the support it needs.
The 50mm and 20mm mesh weigh 280g/m² and the 5mm mesh weighs 520g/m².
Common applications for this long-lasting, versatile plastic mesh fencing include:
- Perimeter fencing
- Garden fences
- Dog/pet areas
- Tree guards
- Tree protection from rabbits
- Climbing plant support netting
- Seedbed protection
- Bird protection
Manufactured from HDPE plastic, known for its high strength-to-density ratio. This is a strong plastic which will last outdoors in the elements.
Tips on installation
Our plastic garden mesh should be fixed to timber wooden fence posts when being used for fencing. An ideal method would be to batten the mesh to the posts (mesh between the wooden fence post and a timber batten), thus spreading the fixing across the whole length of the plastic mesh.
Fixing using U-nails could potentially result in individual plastic mesh filaments taking the strain for the whole fence - this may result in some filaments ripping during excessive forces.
Suregreen supplies galvanised steel or PVC-coated straining line wire to keep the plastic mesh fence taut and stop the mesh drooping between fence posts. We strongly recommend using straining wires if you require a longer lasting fence.
Features & benefits:
- Manufactured from HDPE plastic which has a high strength-to-density ratio, making it surprisingly strong for its weight
- A lightweight, cost-effective alternative to wire fencing
- No risk of sharp areas, making it safe to use around animals or children
- Semi-rigid, making it easy to attach to frames or wooden posts
- Versatile material - this can be used for so much more than just garden fencing!