- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
SKU: Heavy Duty Brenton Padbolt | Galvanised | Timco
The Heavy Duty Brenton Padbolt are used for securing flush mounted timber gates and shed doors that are in heavy domestic, commerical and agricultural applications. The padbolts are pad-lockable and fixed with M6x50mm carriage bolts, they are hot dipped galvanised for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Bolt Length: 150mm/6"
- Bolt Dia: 16mm
- Bolt Throw:50mm
- Plate Size: 170x60mm
- Staple Keep Size: 60x40mm
- Max Padlock Shackle:14mm
- Carriage Bolt Size: M6
- Fixings Included: M6x50mm Carriage Botls (x4), M6 Hex Full Nuts (x4), M6 Form A Washer (x4), 4.0x30mm Pan Screws (x6)
Features & benefits:
- Heavy Duty Brenton Padbolt
- Great for securing flush mounted timber gates and shed doors.
- Fixings Included