Ground Pegs | 150mm x 30mm | 3mm Galvanised wire | 25 pack | 50 Pack | 100 Pack | 250 Pack
(SKU: Ground Pegs)
Features and benefits
- 3mm wire prevents pins from deforming when entering soft or hard ground
- Pointed ends allow for ease of penetration through weed membrane & into ground
- Galvanisation provides long term rust resistance and prevents any possible staining from rust
- Flat top of pins provides optimal striking surface when using a hammer. Much safer than J pegs which can twist and bend
- These pegs can be used in a variety of applications – securing garden hose, securing tents, pavilions, weed membrane, tarpaulin and more.
- See our full range of garden pegs and U-pins
Made from high quality galvanised steel, these ground anchors will stand the test of time. Extremely versatile in their uses, Suregreen’s ground pegs have been specifically designed to be used with our Weed-Defenda Weed Membrane. The sharp pointed ends allow for easy penetration of any landscaping fabricate as well as ease of installation into the ground.
Supplied in easy to handle 25 packs, our galvanised garden pegs have long term resistance to rust and their flat head allows for easy hammering compared to round pegs and J-Pegs.
Summary of Benefits:
- Galvanised and long-lasting rust-free
- Sharp tips and easy penetration through landscape fabrics and soil
- High-quality steel - also suitable for hard ground
- Practical pack sizes & dimensions
- Versatile in use
Product Type: Garden Pegs/ U-pins
Material: Galvanised Wire
Wire thickness: 3mm (10 Gauge)
Pack Size: 25 pack / 50 pack / 100 pack / 250 pack
N.B: The cane diameters are graded at the base where they are thickest. Measurements are nominal and may vary out of the stated range. Please see image 4 illustrating the natural tapering of the canes.