- Annular Ringshank Nails | 1kg | A2 Stainless Steel | TimcoNot yet reviewedAs low as £14.40 £12.00
- Round Wire Nails | 1kg | A2 Stainless Steel | TimcoNot yet reviewedAs low as £14.40 £12.00
- Barbed Staples | 40mm x 4.0mm | 1kg Bag | Galvanised | TimcoNot yet reviewed£4.56 £3.80
- Clout Nails | 1kg Bag | Galvanised | TimcoNot yet reviewedAs low as £4.32 £3.60
- Clout Nails | Large Head | 1kg Bag | Galvanised | TimcoNot yet reviewedAs low as £4.78 £3.98
- Presser Point U Staple Nails | 1kg Bag | Galvanised | TimcoNot yet reviewedAs low as £5.28 £4.40
- Round Wire Nails | 1kg Bag | Galvanised | TimcoNot yet reviewedAs low as £4.32 £3.60
- C2 Multi-Purpose Screws | TimcoNot yet reviewedAs low as £3.42 £2.85
- C2 Decking Screws | Green | TimcoNot yet reviewedAs low as £7.32 £6.10
- Classic Decking Screw | 4.5mm | Pack 250 | Stainless Steel | TimcoNot yet reviewedAs low as £14.70 £12.25
- Stainless Steel Timber Railway Screws | 25 Pack | Timco In-DexNot yet reviewedAs low as £15.00 £12.50
- Gripple GPAK4 Kit | PK 6 | 4.00mm x 5mNot yet reviewed£39.99 £33.32
- Gripple Twister | PK 100 | Wire dia. 1.00-3.20mmNot yet reviewed£11.35 £9.46
- Gripples Plus Wire Joiners | Large | PK 10 | Wire dia. 3.25-4.20mm | 600kgNot yet reviewed£13.90 £11.58
- Gripple T-Clip | PK 20 | Wire dia. 2.00 - 3.25mm | 400kgNot yet reviewed£13.90 £11.58
- Gripple Plus Contractor ToolNot yet reviewed£100.00 £83.33
- Gripple Torq Tensioning ToolNot yet reviewed£54.00 £45.00
- Gripple Plus Medium Starter Pack | 50 GP Medium | Torq ToolNot yet reviewed£72.49 £60.41
- Square Twist Nails | 40mm x 3.75mm | 500g TimBag | TimcoNot yet reviewed£2.64 £2.20
- Fence Post Driving Tool | TaurusNot yet reviewedAs low as £6.84 £5.70
- Drive in Fence Post Spike | Quick Fit | Oxide Red | TaurusNot yet reviewedAs low as £5.04 £4.20
- Drive in Fence Post Spike | Bolt Secure | Oxide Red | TaurusNot yet reviewedAs low as £4.20 £3.50
- Wafer-Head Timber Sleeper Screws | Timco In-DexNot yet reviewedAs low as £7.80 £6.50
- Black Railway Sleeper Screws | 8mm x 250mm | TimberlokNot yet reviewedAs low as £6.45 £5.37
- Tornado Barbed Fencing Staples | Made in BritainNot yet reviewedAs low as £22.50 £18.75
- Decking Screws | Colour Matched | Pack of 25 ScrewsNot yet reviewedAs low as £11.99 £9.99
- Fence Post Cement I Cemrok Postfix | 20kgNot yet reviewedAs low as £4.75 £3.96
- Timber Railway Sleeper Screws | 6.7mm | Timco In-DexNot yet reviewedAs low as £4.85 £4.04
- Magnetic Timco Hex Socket Driver Bit 8mmNot yet reviewed£3.00 £2.50
- Cable Ties / Nylon TiesNot yet reviewedAs low as £1.00 £0.83
We have a range of fencing accessories to help you create strong, secure and long-lasting fencing - whether plastic or galvanised wire. Our range includes rounded wooden posts, tensioning lines wires, tensioning ratchets, u-nails/staples for fixing to mesh to posts, nylon cable ties, ground pegs to secure the mesh to the ground, and hog rings and pliers for connecting the mesh fence to straining line wire.
Straining Line Wire is a strong single strand of galvanised or PVC-coated wire that is used to support plastic and wire fencing. The wire is tensioned tightly along the top of the fence to ensure it stays tight and upright.
Tensioning ratchets are used to support and tighten the straining wire. The ratchet is installed onto a post and the line wire is fed into the ratchet and then tightened.
U-nails (also referred to as metal staples) are nails that are used to attach wire or plastic fencing to wooden posts. The nail is a U-shape of galvanised steel with pointed ends to ensure that they install without the risk of bending.
Steel ground pegs are J-shaped pins that hold the base of fencing to the ground to help prevent animals getting through or under the fencing.