- Tornado Barbed Fencing Staples | Made in BritainNot yet reviewedAs low as £22.50 £18.75
- Cemrok Postfix ConcreteNot yet reviewed£4.99 £4.16
- Cable Ties / Nylon TiesNot yet reviewedAs low as £1.00 £0.83
- Hog Ring Pliers and RingsNot yet reviewedAs low as £7.15 £5.96
- Straining Line Wire Fencing - Galvanised & PVC-CoatedNot yet reviewedAs low as £7.50 £6.25
We have a range of fencing accessories to help you create strong, secure and long-lasting fencing - whether plastic or galvanised wire. Our range includes rounded wooden posts, tensioning lines wires, tensioning ratchets, u-nails/staples for fixing to mesh to posts, nylon cable ties, ground pegs to secure the mesh to the ground, and hog rings and pliers for connecting the mesh fence to straining line wire.
Straining Line Wire is a strong single strand of galvanised or PVC-coated wire that is used to support plastic and wire fencing. The wire is tensioned tightly along the top of the fence to ensure it stays tight and upright.
Tensioning ratchets are used to support and tighten the straining wire. The ratchet is installed onto a post and the line wire is fed into the ratchet and then tightened.
U-nails (also referred to as metal staples) are nails that are used to attach wire or plastic fencing to wooden posts. The nail is a U-shape of galvanised steel with pointed ends to ensure that they install without the risk of bending.
Steel ground pegs are J-shaped pins that hold the base of fencing to the ground to help prevent animals getting through or under the fencing.