Complete Buckle Tie - 450mm x 24mm
Features and benefits
- Buckle tree ties are available in several different sizes -¬† - 380mm long x 15mm wide - 380mm long x 24mm wide- 450mm long x 24mm wide- 450mm long x 35mm wide- 600mm long x 24mm wide - 600mm long x 35mm wide
- Very strong plastic able to withstand the forces imposed on it by the movement of the tree and the wind
- The rubber has an anti-slip feature to minimise movement and to stop the risk of the buckle slipping down from the desired position
- Each tie comes with a spacer to be placed between the tree and the support stake to stop abrasion damage
Complete buckle ties, featuring a belt, buckle and spacer, everything required to securely fix a young tree to a support post or stake. These ties are strong and simple to install which is why they have become a forestry and landscaping favourite for supporting trees. The buckle is manufactured from very strong polycarbonate which is able to withstand the harsh forces imposed on it when supporting the tree against high winds.
The spacer block is installed between the stake and the tree, this prevents the support stake rubbing against the tree which can cause abrasion damage. The spacer also provides the tree with some space allowing some movement which helps the tree develop its own resistance against the wind. The additional space also means that this type of tree ties requires less maintenance, however we do recommend frequent inspections of the ties to prevent the risk of strangulation of the tree.
This produce has a very long life and can be reused time and time again, under general usage we would expect the buckle ties to last at least 10 years. The ties are supplied in a wide range of lengths and thicknesses.
- Buckle tree ties are available in several different sizes -¬†¬†- 380mm long x 15mm wide¬†- 380mm long x 24mm wide- 450mm long x 24mm wide- 450mm long x 35mm wide- 600mm long x 24mm wide¬†- 600mm long x 35mm wide
- Manufactured from very strong polycarbonate plastic
- Each tie consists of a belt, buckle and spacer block