Chainlock Tree Tie - 3.8mm x 11.4mm x 25m
Features and benefits
- Available in four different sizes:¬†- 2.5mm thick x 11.4mm wide x 25m long - 2.5mm thick x 25mm wide x 25m long- 3.8mm thick x 11.4mm wide x 25m long - 3.8mm thick x 25mm wide x 25m long
- A tree tie system that requires no tooling to install and eliminates the need for a separate spacer block
- Manufactured from high quality flexible rubber that ensures long life and allows the ties to be reused
- Ties can be easily cut down to the size required
Rubber Chainlock tree ties offers a quick and easy solution for attaching young trees to support posts and stakes. The rubber belt not only holds the tree in place it also helps limit abrasion between the tree and the stake, the belt when installed correctly creates a “figure of eight” around the stake and tree which leave plenty of rubber material between the two. The belt can be tightened and loosened by threading the belt through itself and we supply these in several different sizes to suit almost all applications.
The Chainlock ties are manufactured from high quality rubber and can be reused season after season.
- Available in four different sizes:¬†- 2.5mm thick x 11.4mm wide x 25m long¬†- 2.5mm thick x 25mm wide x 25m long- 3.8mm thick x 11.4mm wide x 25m long¬†- 3.8mm thick x 25mm wide x 25m long
- Manufactured from high quality flexible rubber