- Standard delivery between 2 to 5 working days.
- Collection from Essex available
- 30 day returns policy
PLEASE NOTE: Timber & concrete orders require 2 people to assist offloading, without two people present the delivery can be declined and a re-delivery fee charged.
SKU: Brenton Padlock Bolt | Galvanished | Timco
The Brenton Padbolts are used for securing flush mounted gates and shed doors in domestic and light commerical applications. The padbolts are also padlockable for extra security. Timco Brenton Padbolts have been hot dipped Galvanised and are suitable for urban and industrial areas with a moderate salt atmosphere, M6 x 50mm Carriage bolt fixings are included with M6 hex full nuts, M6 form A washers and 4.0 x 30mm pan screws.
- Bolt Length: 100mm/4"
- Bolt: 12mm
- Bolt Throw: 30mm
- Plate Size: 130 x 45mm
- Staple Keep Size: 56 x 33mm
- Max Padlock Shackle: 10mm
- Carriage Bolt Size: M6
Features & benefits:
- Brenton Padbolts are used for securing flush mounted gates and shed doors.
- Padlockable for extra security
- Carriage bolts included